About the whitepaper
Every enterprise is striving to adopt a cloud-first strategy – but making that happen is easier said than done. Until now, moving, scaling, building, and deploying on clouds has caused a lot of roadblocks and detours for IT teams.
Google Cloud VMware Engine bypasses the challenges of moving and modernizing critical workloads to the cloud – enabling business agility without risk, app refactoring or having to reskill your teams. The service enables customers to seamlessly migrate their VMware workloads from on-premises data centers directly into Google Cloud too.
This paper will show you how you can deploy VMware infrastructure to Google Cloud natively and securely, giving you access to cloud scalability and cost savings as well as development and management services from both providers – helping you build the future, faster than ever.
Table of contents
- Why is getting to the cloud so tough for enterprise?
- What you need to succeed in the cloud
- Introducing Google Cloud VMware engine
- Three key components for a smarter, more innovative cloud
- Bringing it all together
Sample VM Migration use cases
- Data center lift and shift and hybrid cloud
- Disaster recovery
- Virtual desktop infrastructure
- Application modernization