About the guide
Let’s imagine you have already identified a process applicable for automation, passed the feasibility check and everyone is eager to see what the RPA outcome will look like. But before you reach the delivery point and provide your customer with the expected results, you would have to name the price.
Everyone involved with product delivery in the IT world will tell you that estimations are always incorrect. Initially agreed amount of man hours are never enough. If you have been at least once in a situation to explain to your customers why you need more time (and money), then you most certainly want to avoid the tension, finger crunching and giving excuses for the times ahead.
I’ve been in your shoes so many times that feel obliged to share my personal experience. Downloading this effort estimation template will help you boost your skill to identify pitfalls you might fall into before you even start with the RPA development.
Why Download the RPA Effort Estimation Template?
- Estimate efforts related to the BPA stage (workshops, process standardization, process modeling, process definition document, etc.).
- Estimate efforts for the entire RPA development lifecycle.
- Estimate efforts for managing the entire project delivery.
- Get a combined view of all hours estimated per seniority at one place.
- Customize it as per your tailored RPA delivery approach.