Adastra's Andrey Korikov was proud to contribute his expertise to Operational Excellence Canada 2017, a conference striving to move beyond the tools and focuses on the broader organizational and human impact of launching and sustaining a continuous improvement initiative.
Andrey was one of several speakers from various industries and solution providers who sought to help organizations create sustainable change by empowering business leaders to understand the dynamics affecting the success of their efforts.
The goals of the conference:
- Gain valuable cross industry insight into how to launch or sustain a successful operational excellence program
- Benchmark and share best practices with senior executives from across Canada
- Explore and learn how to overcome some of the greatest obstacles to developing a high performance organization
- Evaluate cutting edge technology and methodologies from today’s leading solution providers
- Learn to leverage existing tools and knowledge in your organization to make rapid and meaningful changes
Andrey, Principal Consultant, Business Process Engineering Practice Lead, Adastra Business Consulting, spoke on Bridging the Gap Between Information Management and Process Transformation: a Data Analytics Example