Get Ready for SQL 2008 End Of Support
Don’t let your infrastructure and applications go unprotected. Adastra can help you migrate to 2018 versions of SQL to achieve greater security, performance and innovation.
SQL Server 2008 EOS Migration Plan
Our 10 days for 10 K offer includes
- Readiness Assessment
- Pilot Candidate
- Pilot Architecture/ Plan
- Enterprise Scoping Plan
Options for Migration to Azure with free security updates
- Rehost your SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 with few or no application code changes in Azure SQL Database Managed Instance for a “version-free” platform
- Alternatively, move to Azure Virtual Machines to get three years of Extended Security Updates at no additional charge and upgrade to a newer version when ready
- Use existing licenses and save up to 55 percent with Azure Hybrid Benefit
- Upgrade to SQL Server 2017 for greater security, performance, availability and innovation with cloud analytics
- For continued protection beyond the deadline, buy up to three years of Extended Security Updates—cover only the workloads you need while you upgrad
YOUR SQL MIGRATION PARTNER
Adastra has been in the data management and analytics space for more than 20 years, and offers expertise at every point in the data value chain. With more than 2,000 data professionals across nine countries globally, Adastra is an ideal partner for any mid-size to enterprise organization. Adastra’s team of Azure architects have extensive experience implementing cloud solutions for large enterprises.
Find out more about our SQL Server 2008 EOS Migration Plan.